The cruise day care center aboard Princess Cruises was surpirsingly big. I made a detailed comparison of both Carnival Cruise VS Princess Cruises of everything you can possibly need details about from food to shows, etc. And my vote for the better kids day care goes to Princess Cruises.
NEVER GET HUNGRY ON A CRUISE. CHECK YOUR CRUISE DINING OPTIONS WITH ALL OUR CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri's Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
- Princess Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
I loved that the Princess Pelicans was bright and big, even parents can go in. They have giant bean bags the kids can sit on as they watch some TV after all their scheduled activities.
We found our daughter lounging in the front when we picked her up. Which gave me the idea right now, I need to get them their bean bags for their room.
Leave you comments below if you have questions about cruising. And check HERE for all my Cruise Tips and postings.