NEVER GET HUNGRY ON A CRUISE. CHECK YOUR CRUISE DINING OPTIONS WITH ALL OUR CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri's Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
- Princess Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
CARNIVAL VS PRINCESS: FOOD
READ: Princess Cruises Afternoon Tea Service - Mommy Daughter Bonding Time
Carnival's Pizzeria is 24 hours, Princess is not. There's made to order sandwiches/panini at Carnival, Princess has them ready made but is open 24 hours and they also serve cookies and milk to you if you're seating at the lounge in the afternoon.
READ: Our Yummy Sea Day Brunch Aboard Carnival Cruise
READ: Carnival Cruise Dinner Menu - Is the food free on a cruise?
READ: Princess Breakfast Buffet with a View
READ: Carnival Cruise Chef Guy Fieri's Burger Joint Review
PRINCESS VS CARNIVAL: DRINKS
READ: 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
READ: How the Princess Cruise Day Care looks like? See the pictures in our post.
READ: Group Cruise Tips - Our Family Reunion Cruise