|Full of surprises!|
|I went to do the dishes and came back to this. OMG! Haha. And she looks like she is so proud of what she did, haha.|
- Count the fun and use your fingers: Use your little one’s food as a fantastic way to learn how to begin counting. When snacking, start counting with your little one and encourage them to use their fingers. Also, this is a great time to use food to help them learn how to properly grasp things. It will take time and practice so let them get a little dirty with their food and practice, practice, practice!
- Throwing practice: Throwing food can definitely be messy, but did you know it helps with their development? Little ones are also still developing object permanence, which means that they don’t know that when they throw things, they won’t come back to them. So throwing food or dropping in on the floor can actually help them learn this basic lesson in physics! Maybe just lay a mat on the floor to protect carpet or allow for easy clean up.
- Dreft Stage One Newborn's hypoallergenic formula is gentle on newborn baby’s skin
- Dreft Stage 2 Active Baby is specially formulated to tackle stains after baby starts eating solid foods and crawling all over the place.
- New Dreft Blissfuls scent-beads are safe on all fabrics and can release freshness for up to two weeks.
|Teaching the lil' one to do laundry with mommy.|
GET FEATURED ON THE COVER OF PARENTS MAGAZINE: #MESSIESTBABYCONTEST
WIN AN IROBOT ROOMBA: #MESSIESTBABYCONTEST TWITTER PARTY
|Thank you lil one. All those messes you did were actually funny.|