Truth be told, I'm very scared of most furry pets. The friendlier it is, the more scared I get. Luckily, the kids are not and we are doing our best to make sure they are accustomed to being near them. Big sis' is asking for a cat, while the lil' one wants a dog. Until I get over my fear though and they get a little older - enough to take care of them, we'd have to wait a little bit more.
We also visit the pet store a lot and take the kids to petting zoos. And I try my very best to fight my fear and join them even if my legs shake from nervousness. For now, I can enjoy playing with dogs when there's a glass in between us. How sad is that. Hopefully I can get over this fear sooner.
|they want to bring home all of them|
- Brown and Black Service Dog Stuffed Animal: Known for his strength, intelligence and trainability, this service dog is the preferred breed for police and military functions, as well as family protector.
- Devoted Golden Dog Stuffed Animal: As a trainable, gentle dog, this adorable golden pup also gets major points for being friendly, playful, loyal and cute.
- Wrinkly Toy Dog Stuffed Animal: With an adorably wrinkled mug, muscled body and curly tail, this captivating puppy is ready to become man's best stuffed friend.
- Long-haired Terrier Stuffed Animal: Light as a feather, this long-haired pup can fit easily in your bag or crook of your arm, making it the perfect grab-and-go companion.
- Let’s Get A Pet! Storybook: Meet some sweet four-legged friends who are waiting for the most special gift ever—a new home! This storybook takes a playful tour through the most popular dog and cat breeds and includes a space at the end for readers to record which pet they chose and what name they’d like to give their new four-legged friend.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all our post. Check our other giveaways as well and Follow us on Instagram for live stories.