- You'd have to fold/unfold the stroller when riding the tram to/from the theme park to the parking lot. Load your stuff in a backpack instead of loosely loading them to a stroller.
- Don't forget your sunblock, hat & sunglasses.
- Chances are, it's cold in the morning, hot at noon, then cold at night. Bring a sweater/jacket and layer. I've experienced wearing a long sleeve and it got uncomfortable by noon.
- Plan your outfit/change of clothes accordingly if you wish to ride any water rides, or just change of clothes for the kids in case of emergency.
- Pack or grab some snack so you don't get hungry (or the kids) on unexpected wait times while on queue for a ride.
There are various parking structures and lots at Disney, then it's also multi-leveled. We almost forgot to take note last time we visited. That would have been disastrous after all that walk inside the theme park.
Learn about Fast Pass and Rider Switch Pass as we've previously written about Tips on Avoiding the Long Lines at Radiator Springs Racers in Carsland at Disney California Adventure. It really saves you a lot of time to enjoy other things. Prioritize getting this passes as they will be gone by noon especially the Jedi Training and Radiator Springs Racers.
You can download a Disney Wait Times App for live wait times of various Disney Rides. It also helps you figure what rides you've never taken if you don't frequent the theme park as it's listed alphabetically versus the Disney Map that shows it to you by area.
My suggestion: Book a Hotel Room. If you wish to save, you can book a room in front of Disneyland for naps which is just a few steps away from the theme park so you can return in the afternoon refreshed. We previously booked Marriot Fairfield and was also able to watch the fireworks from the balcony. Details of that hotel stay here.
Something is FREE at Disney? Yes! You can grab a FREE Disney Pin for your First Visit, Anniversary, etc to keep as keepsake of your visit.
There are two lines to purchase a Dole Soft Serve Ice Cream or Dole Float (pineapple juice with Dole Soft Serve). One is outside the kiosk, the other line is inside where you gather for the Tiki Room. It's typically shorter inside. Might as well take the afternoon break from the heat inside the Tiki Room while you enjoy your Dole Whip.