You can ride the Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train by booking your preferred date and time online. It's a pretty famous event that some dates may be sold out. We did ice fishing, cookie decorating, story with Mrs. Claus, games where kids brought home prizes even if they didn't win. Read more about all the things you can do at Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train and see all our pictures below.
THINGS TO DO AT IRVINE PARK RAILROAD CHRISTMAS TRAIN:
1. Ice Fishing game: Huge blown up penguins lined the activity. Each player gets a mini fishing hook with a magnetic tip and the kids have to collect magnetic fish from these little holes in what looks like ice blocks. They reel the fish in and collect them in their buckets. Once collected, they can trade them in for a prize of a stuffed elf or a stuffed reindeer.
We frequent Irvine Park Railroad(Easter, Pumpkin Patch, etc.) But the Ice fishing game is unique to the Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train event, so we were very excited to do it first.
Hubby and I loved this yummy cookie honestly. Not too sweet. Lil' one is ready to eat it even before she finished decorating her cookie. LOL!
3. Frosty's Maze. Right after eating all those sugar, it's best to let the kids run free at the Frosty's Maze at Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train.
|Photo Credit: taken by Daniela Valdivia during Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train 2014|
4. Bean Bag Toss and Ring Toss Game. One ticket gets you both the 3 bean bag toss and 3 ring toss. And even if your kids don't get any of their bean bags in. They still win a prize.
We brought home an inflatable fish and seahorse. We also got an inflatable ride-on horse during the Irvine Park Railroad's Pumpkin Patch months back.
5. Holiday Themed Built Up Photo Props. There are tons of photo props around Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train. Some, you can put your head in, but this one is our favorite, so we can see how much they've grown every year.
6. Santa's jumping castle. More energy to burn? Take the kids to the jumper. Especially if it's not time for you to ride the Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train yet.
7. Story Time with Mrs. Claus
|inside the runner while on the Irvine Park Railroad Train|
|Snow Fall at Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train|