To make way for my new Star Wars collection, I cleared out my desk of literally everything that's in it. Like a little kid in a toy store, I stared at each and played with them. You can check out the video below to hear the bells and whistles of each item, okay, more like the Star Wars sound it makes, because the picture itself won't do justice. Plus, join the giveaway to win some Star Wars gifts.
I really want to collect a lot of the Star Wars products produced by Hallmark and put it on my desk. They are well thought of and are really well made. But as I tried to toy around with them earlier. I heard those tiny foot steps. The baby is already awake from hep power nap, ready to play with mommy's toys. Yikes! It's either her or the hubby who will take these Star Wars goodies off my desk like a missing stapler in the office. What's this geek gonna do?!!!
- STAR WARS PRODUCTS FEATURED:
- Hallmark Star Wars R2D2 Mug with Sound. Tall mug with a top lid that makes various R2-D2 sound. As adorable as R2-D2 in the movie. This is a must have.
- Hallmark Star Wars SHP2017 May The Force Travel Mug with Sound. Makes the Star Wars theme song sound. Bottom part that makes the sound is removable for when you wish to wash your mug. Sound can be a little loud.
- Hallmark SHP4016 C-3PO CUBEEZ Container. Cubeez not included. Really cute as display even without it. You can put other stuff in it like candy. I adore it. I'd like to get its R2-D2 counterpart.
- Hallmark SHP2103 Darth Vader Perpetual Calendar. Removable date. Perfect for any desk especially for the husbands who are into Star Wars.
- Hallmark Star Wars CHEWBACCA Bottle Opener With Sound. Makes sound when button is pressed. Cute addition to your party.