WHAT'S NEW AT KNOTT'S BERRY FARM THIS SUMMER:
1. Voyage to the Iron Reef
- Interactive 4-D ride for the entire family.
- Climb aboard a submarine inspired ride.
- Combine the fun of a theme park ride with the interactivity of a high tech video game.
- Riders aim their freeze rays against sea creatures & compete for the highest score.
- Snoopy and his Peanuts buddies "go Hollywood" bringing Walk of Fame glamour, dazzling movie lot escapades and California excitement to a brand new ice show adventure.
- Join Snoopy and our World-class ice skating stars at the Charles M. Schulz Theatre for this amazing new production!
- June 13 - August 23 No shows on Wednesdays
- Vertical Impact presents the ultimate blend of extreme stunts with high flying acrobats performing a one of a kind performance perfect for the entire family!
- The fun continues after dark with Vertical Impact, Geared Up!
- This high energy show is set to the most popular songs of today, combining everything from trampoline stunts, bmx bikes, skaters, dancers, and aerialists.
- Every show ends with an informal meet & greet for the guests with the entire cast on stage.
- The cast pumps up the volume with the latest hits, the biggest tricks and awesome special effects.
- The pace is intensified, the stunts are electrified, and the cast is breaking down the walls, defying gravity, and taking it all to the next level.
- Watch the show for the amazing aerial acrobatics, and crazy trampoline & vertical wall stunts, then stay for the after party and be a part of the show!
- Our own "DJ Nytemadness” will keep the party going mixing all the best of current EDM, dance & pop hits after each show while the cast joins the guests of all ages to dance, party, take selfies, and just be a part of it all.
- June 13 - August 23 No shows on Mondays & Tuesdays
OTHER KNOTTS SUMMER 2015 FUN ENTERTAINEMENT:
Charlie Brown’s Happy Campers – Camp Snoopy Theatre
- Join Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and the world’s most popular beagle, Snoopy in a show that’s sure to make an outdoorsman out of anybody!
- Daily, June 14 through September 1
Big Band Swingin’ Sundays
- Jump, Jive & Swing to the sounds of Orange County’s best local Big Bands.
- Sunday evenings, June14 – August 30
- Dance ‘til you drop and wave your hands in the air until you just don’t care with DJ Howly, one of Orange County’s most requested “mixers & spinners”.
- Monday & Tuesday evenings, June 15 – August 25 Plus September 7
- Ghost Town is alive with townsfolk who will put you smack dab in the middle of the Wild West.
- New residents have put down stakes recently… Clem Culpepper, the ever hopeful gold miner, Ma & Pa Shine, our resident moonshiners & Nathan Quickly, the Pony Express Agent.
- And as you mosey on through Ghost Town, say “Howdy” to returning favorites, Dusty Trail, who’s never without her six-shooter, Miss Ruby, the purtiest Saloon Gal in town, Miss Apple the School Teacher, and the rest of the Calico townsfolk.
- Daily June 13 – September 7
- Things get krazy when Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies perform their toe tappin’, knee-slappin’, side splittin’ country comedy show that has Knott’s audiences clamoring for more!
- It’s the perfectly krazy way to spend some time at Knott’s Berry Farm!
- Fridays through Mondays, June 13 – August 23 except 6/19 and 8/6 & 29.
- Nothing says a party at the Fiesta Plaza stage better than the energy created by some of Orange County’s most popular salsa bands.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings, June 13 through August 23, Plus August 29, 30 and September 5, 6, & 7
- For a “Yeehaw” of a good time you won’t want to miss the Ghost Town Miners sing and play some of the best bluegrass this side of the Rio Grande!
- Tuesday through Thursday, June 16 – August 20
- Come on in for some old fashioned, homespun fun that’s sure to tickle your fancy and bust your gut.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, June 17 – August 21
- Back by popular demand, The Big Fat Steve Band-The Kings of Kool is a fun, exciting dance band with a swingin’ beat.
- Enjoy the live musicality of rockabilly, swing and classic sounds. The only thing missing is your dance moves.
- Wednesday through Saturday, June 13 – August 29 Plus September 5 & 6 KBF Marketing 2
- A chance to meet and hug one of your favorite Peanuts characters!
- Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, or Peppermint Patty
- Year round - Characters vary daily
- What’s a Saloon without a show? Don’t miss the Calico Saloon Show for some good old’ fashioned bar room fun. We heard that the dancin’ girls even perform that new fandangled dance from Paree, France, the Cancan! You might even want to cool off with a tall cool bottle of the hard stuff…Sarsaparilla!
- Daily, June 13 – September 30, Plus September 5 - 7
- Will the bad guys manage to re route and steal the gold? Find out in this rowdy, comical, western stunt show presented on Knott’s legendary Wagon Camp stage.
- Year round
- You won’t want to miss the beautiful music, authentic costumes and historically rich traditions presented at the Indian Trails Stage.
- Thursday through Monday - Year round
- Sit back and let this award winning, one of a kind attraction mesmerize you as our Native American Storyteller shares stories of his rich history and culture.
- The special effects will amaze you.
- Daily Year Round
AVAIL OF KNOTTS TICKETS: