2. Corn on the Cob with Boysenberry Butter. I love butter, but boysenberry butter... wow.. just wow. I put a lot of it on my corn. I'm definitely gonna get more of this.
6. Boysenberry Flautas. One of the stars of the night. Crispy warm rolled tortilla filled with Boysenberry preserve. Took some home too for breakfast the next day. Yum!
7. Boysenberry Chocolate and Cream Cheese Mousse. I loved this. Perfect combination of boysenberry, chocolate and cream cheese.
8. Boysenberry Cheesecake. My favorite Boysenberry dessert, I love cheesecakes. And this is a must try for all cheesecake lovers. I took home one as well and didn't share it. Shhh...
9. Boysenberry Pie. I didn't get to try this. Will let you guys know how it is next week.
10. Boysenberry Chicken & Sausage Sandwich served on Knott's Fresh Boysenberry Bun. After trying a few dishes with Boysenberry BBQ sauce, you would really buy that sauce.
19. Boysenberry Cotton Candy
20. Boysenberry BBQ Sauce
21. Boysenberry Chocolate
22. Boysenberry Gummy Bears
23. Boysenberry Twizzlers
24. Boysenberry Preserve
25. Boysenberry Honey
26. Boysenberry Taffy
27. Boysenberry Soda
28. Boysenberry Candy Stick
There will also be 3 more Boysenberry items that we didn't get to try that we should hopefully see next weekend.
29. Boysenberry Frappuccino(probably available at Knott's Starbucks)
30. Deep Fried Boysenberry Ice Cream
31. Boysenberry Trifle
I highly recommend visiting Knotts during the Boysenberry Festival that will start next weekend. I don't mind staying at Knotts for the whole duration if they'll let me. Good job Knotts!! Get your Knott's Berry Farm discount tickets($33-38 only) here. The food is for a minimal fee. Will update you guys on the cost next week. For more details regarding the Boysenberry Festival, check here.
disclosure: I was invited to the media tasting. All opinions are our own. This post may contain affiliate links.