IRVINE PARK RAILROAD EASTER EGG HUNT
- Easter egg hunts begin daily at 10:00 AM and tickets may be purchased and exchanged for a wristband to participate in an egg hunt at a specific time.
- Please bring an Easter basket for each child that will be participating in the Easter egg hunt.
- Irvine Park Railroad will also offer Easter baskets for sale.
- Tickets must be purchased on the day of the event in order to receive a wristband for the Easter egg hunt.
- Please visit www.irvineparkrailroad.com for complete details on the Easter egg hunts including times and costs.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD EASTER BUNNY
- This cost includes a complimentary photo that will be taken by Irvine Park Railroad staff.
- Each additional print of the same photo is $6.00.
- Photos will be printed in a few, short minutes at the Easter Bunny booth.
- Hay rides
- Moon bounce
- Easter cookie decorating
- Carnival games
- Face painting
- Picture stands and a lot more.
- Please visit www.irvineparkrailroad.com for full details including costs.
OTHER THINGS TO DO AT IRVINE PARK RAILROAD
- Wheel Fun Rentals® at Irvine Park bike paddle boat rentals,
- Pony rides, and
- the Orange County Zoo.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD PARKING
Irvine Park Railroad opens daily at 10:00 AM. The cost for train tickets is $5.00 per person; children younger than 12 months ride free. Irvine Park Railroad is located at 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869.