$100 Amazon, sorry for the earlier error.
I just finish wrapping all the Christmas gifts. Including those that are suppose to come from Santa.. shhhh. My daughter has been helping me wrap all the gifts. So when it came down to wrapping the gifts from Santa like literally an hour ago, I had to get creative and make it look like the elves worked their magic.
Where are we going to put those Christmas gifts though? We didn't put up a tree this year. Both because we're traveling a lot and we think our youngest will yank it out, and the whole tree will fall on her. Or she'll pull the Christmas lights and wrap it around her. Seriously, she is dangerous like that. Her big sis actually thinks her lil sis won't get any gifts from Santa. Coz' she's been naughty all year. HAHA.
After I wrapped everything though. I realize we don't have any stocking stuffers yet. So again, supermarket to the rescue. A one time trip tomorrow to get the ingredients for my easy yummy panna cotta recipe and getting iTunes gift card has to happen. My daughter wants to download games on the tablet, it's the perfect stuffer especially since I'll get a $10 back.
What am I talking about? Check out the deal below to save $10 when you buy $50 or more in iTunes gift card at Safeway.
Everybody love iTunes in their stocking. So this is for the last minute shoppers out there. At the same time, who wants to win a $100 ITunes gift card? Check out the deal and giveaway below.
- Save $10 instantly at Safeway when you buy $50 or more in iTunes gift cards with a Safeway Digital Coupon.
- Dates: 12/21 to 12/27. Redeem by 1/3.
- Program restrictions: Must load digital coupon to your Safeway Club Card.
- To find the coupons go to Safeway.com Just for U/Coupon Center:
- Find the coupon under “Special Offers” in the “View by Category” filter, or search for “iTunes.”
- See coupons for additional details