We visited last night and found the Santa HQ really cool. The kids got to experience something different, and it made taking pictures with Santa more pleasant because they got to relax and enjoy the place first. Check out all the fun things you can do at Santa HQ:
- Guests will be scanned at the 'Naughty O' Nice Meter
- Explore Santa's Observatory using ELF-RAY Vision
- Enjoy a light show that runs throughout the day featuring "Carol of the Bells" and "Sleigh Ride"- a track on the recently-released Pentatonix holiday album, That's Christmas To Me - as part of the experience. That's Christmas To Me is available for purchase at the Santa set throughout the holiday season.
- Exclusively at Lakewood Center visitors can take an ELFIE selfie and star in their own holiday video.
- Enjoy a memorable family photo and interaction with Santa.
- Enter the HGTV Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes for a chance to win $10,000 starting on November 11, 2014. To enter, guests can visit www.santa-hq.com or enter at Guest Services.
Santa HQ will be open 7 days a week Monday –Saturday from 11am until 8pm, 11am-7pm on Sundays through Dec. 11 and 9am-9pm from Dec. 12 - Dec. 23. Santa HQ is open until 6pm on Christmas Eve. Reservations are encouraged through Santa-HQ.com
Santa welcomes his four legged friends at Santa Paws pet photo nights from 6-9pm on December 1, 8 and 15 at Lakewood Center and December 2, 9 and 16 at Los Cerritos Center.