|I super love these purses and the candy paint bucket from Dylan's Candy Bar.|
|I want this Hello Kitty Perfume and ring as well.|
|I forgot to buy the hat.. ugh!|
|Adorable hoodie.. so comfy|
|I want this and will use it even if I don't typically do.|
|I'd be on this all day|
|I'm a stationery junkie.. I want all of this.|
|My daughters need this broom. They'll get it this Christmas.|
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and check back next week as I post more Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary postings including:
- A Visit to the Japanese American National Museum to see Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty exhibit.
- See the Hello Kitty interior of the Line Hotel, the official Hello Kitty Con Hotel.
- Hope we can also participate in the Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt, minus the long queue(wishful thinking), haha.
- And we'd love to tell you about Ju-ju-be diaper bags as well, we saw them at the Hello Kitty Con and their line is awesome.
- Hello Kitty Con: Exclusive Products at the Pop-up Shop
- 20 Things I love about the Hello Kitty Con Part 1, Part 2