A little trivia is I actually grew up in the supermarket/bakery business and when I was a kid, I would grab one gelatin a day(I was always at the dentist). My friends used to actually say I was so fortunate coz' I can eat anything from our store. I wasn't into food growing up though, so it didn't really have that effect on me. Imagine if it did, oh boy, I can't imagine.
With that said, being at Whole Foods and touring the place makes me feel very much at home. I love perusing through their produce, checking out the interior, smelling the food(they have such a wide array of ready to eat), sampling here and there, but best of all, just their overall commitment to having the highest quality natural and organic products available while also caring for the environment and the community is so admirable.
While we got to sample some yummy cheeses, I learned a lot of things I didn't know about Whole Foods before, here are some examples below:
1. They have Grind Your Own Nut-Butters. I always wanted to make my own peanut butter, no need to waste time in the kitchen, you can do it at Whole Foods with just a press of a button.
2. 10% off Produce if you purchase by the case.
3. Buy only what you need. You need just half a watermelon? Half a lettuce or cabbage? Ask them to cut it. Whole Foods doesn't want you to waste anything. This is so important to me. Coz I can't eat the same thing over and over again when we buy the whole thing.
4. $2 off per pound at the Salad Bar on Wednesday. I'll be there every Wednesday. Yey!
5. They have coupons ready for you at the store before you even enter. You won't miss it, it's already pre-cut too.
6. Kids get something free. Head to the guest services, they have crayons, coloring sheets; and your kid might also score a free coupon to anything he/she like at the store, part of their way of encouraging kids to shop healthy foods.
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte is available here. They have it. I'll try it next Wednesday.
That's all I'm gonna share for now coz' it's time for a giveaway. Whole Foods Market fans, join our giveaway. Win a $50 gift card plus chocolates, lollipop, grow your own pumpkin kit(picture on the header). Good Luck!
JOIN THE RAFFLE GIVEAWAY