Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Free Moms Night Out at Del Amo Mall with Indulge Event
Posted by Any Tots on 9:18:00 PM in South Bay | Comments : 0
Simon Property Group, Inc., a leading global retail real estate company, invites moms to sit back, relax and enjoy an evening that focuses on style and more at Del Amo Fashion Center, all in celebration of Mother's Day.
Indulge: A Stylish Treat for Mothers, presented by Diet Coke, takes place on Thursday, May 8, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Macy's Court near the new Patio Cafes dining experience, and provides moms with a much-needed opportunity to treat themselves to a night out and celebrate motherhood through a fun, fashionable shopping experience. This is a FREE event and open to women of all ages. For more information, visit Simon.com.
At Indulge, event attendees can do much more than just shop for spring style must-haves. Moms and their friends can experience exciting style consultations, beauty services, delicious refreshments and drinks, plus special event giveaways from Harlequin® books and retailer offers throughout the mall. Additional Indulge offerings include:
• Stylish Sights and Sounds: Local musical performers and visual artists will transform the mall's atmosphere into a chic, lively entertainment event venue.Moms can sway to the sounds of smooth jazz from saxophone player Ricky Sims, who has performed with Van Morrison, Lou Rawls and Teddy Pendergrass.
• Tasty Bites: Moms can munch on tasty food samples, including Asian chicken salad and chocolate chip cookies from Stacked: Food Well Built, popcorn samples from Popcornopolis and hummus sampling from Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar.
• Pampering Stations: Ladies can experience some "me" time with Henna
tattoos from Vogue Beauty Studio, samples and spin-the-wheel prizes from Origins Natural Skincare and a summer fashion preview from Old Navy.
• Lipstick Reading: What does your lip print say about you? Moms can learn about their personality traits and even their future by the impression their kiss makes during this special lipstick reading.
• Swag Bags: Swag bags containing retailer offers and discounts will be given tothe first 150 shoppers on a first-come, first-served basis.
"Many moms are long overdue for – and certainly deserve – a break to celebrate themselves and all they do," said Jayne Stilson, Assistant Vice President of Business Development at Simon Property Group. "That's why Simon Malls are hosting Indulge events just for them, where moms can shop, socialize and be recognized for the important role they play in our lives."
Moms can also check out the progress being made at Del Amo Fashion Center, which is undergoing a complete transformation. The redevelopment of Del Amo Fashion Center includes the brand new garden-like Patio Cafes dining pavilion, as well as the upcoming creation of a new state of the art two-level mall, new entrances, landscaping, flooring and lighting upgrades, enhancements to the ambiance in the outdoor lifestyle village and a new Nordstrom slated to open in Fall 2015.