- Includes admission to the Reagan Library with Audio Tour
- Interactive! The Exhibition at the Reagan Library
THINGS TO DO AT REAGAN LIBRARY SIMI VALLEY:
- Interact with robots, play 1980’s video games, experience virtual reality, a growling T-Rex, a real R2D2 and more.
- The exhibit explores how popular culture through movies, books, TV, and the arts have influenced modern technology and society.
- Guests can see the first ever 3D printed car, Marty McFly’s hoverboard, and a real T-800 endoskeleton from The Terminator.
- INTERACTIVE! is a family friendly, highly engaging hands-on exhibit of innovation, creativity, science and wonder.
- Offer includes admission to the entire museum which includes access to an actual Air Force One and Marine One. Guests can even act in a movie with Ronald Reagan with the help of green screen technology.
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum chronicles the life and career of President Reagan on a sprawling, 100-acre Simi Valley campus. The museum's more than 100,000 square feet of exhibits, including an Oval Office replica and President Reagan's gravesite, draws in history buffs and provides children with an often-interactive primer to America's 40th president and the 1976 winner of the Iditarod. Visitors can use the museum's GuideCam handheld device for a detailed audio tour. Headphones allow private immersion in the background of exhibits such as Reagan's actual Air Force One and a piece of the Berlin Wall. Examining all the exhibits usually takes about three hours, though visitors can rest and refuel at the Ronald Reagan Pub housed within the museum, which features sandwiches, beverages, and a vintage Walter Mondale dartboard.
Get tickets: Ronald Reagan Library $19 Groupon Discount