When: May 24-27, 2013
Time: Friday 1-10PM; Sat & Sun 10AM-10PM; Monday 10AM-9PM
Cost: Free Admission; Unlimited all day rides $25 Fri, $30 Sat-Mon
More Info: Visit Strawberry Festival's Website
- Rides-Dozens of fun and exciting rides for the whole family are the highlight for many at the Strawberry Festival!
- Contests-Berry, Berry Beautiful Baby Pageant - Tiny Tots King and Queen - Redhead Roundup! - Strawberry Idol Karaoke Contest!
- Strawberry Festival Parade-Garden Grove Strawberry Festival holds its parade on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend at 10 a.m. with floats, bands, equestrians and characters such as Knott’s Berry Farm’s Snoopy. The festival board generously subsidized local high school bands so they can join in the fun.
- Cake Cutting Ceremony-Since 1958 the Garden Grove Strawberry Festival has treated the community to free strawberry shortcake at its grand opening ceremony, usually on the Friday evening of the Festival at Main and Acacia streets in Garden Grove.
- Vendor Booths-Local and regional vendors are invited to purchase a booth.
- Charity and Gamae Booths-Lots of fun and challenging games await festival goers who can also dine on great food that helps fund local charities.
- Showmobile Performances-Great music is happening every day at the Showmobile that’s parked in the center of the Festival.
- Amphitheater Performances-Contests, performances and more are held each day at the Strawberry Festival Amphitheater.