When: December 15 to 31, 2012 starts Saturday
Cost: Free with admission to the park of $80, or visit Citywalk for Free
Bring your Friends and family to celebrate the holidays:
- Play in a winter playground of real snow wth your little ones, friends and family.
- Photo Ops
- Sing along with the Whos as Wholville comes to life on the Backlot.
- Gather around the celebrity readings of Dr. Seuss' How the Grounch Stole Christmas!
- Witness the lighting of one of a kind Grinchmas Tree.
- Check out our even bigger and brighter Christmas tree to help guide Santa! Now with MILLIONS of choreographed, pulsing LED lights to rock to the music and lights of 5 Towers.
- Plus, on select days, see the Tree come to spectacular life in the Holiday Elf Show.
- Rock n' Roll Santa is back at a new landing pad at Fountain Court. Pose for photos with the jolly rock star himself and experience magical snowfall every half hour.
- Get into the spirit with this lively, interactive holiday show featuring lights, music, multimedia... and one certain mischievous elf that needs your help.
- Find that perfect something for that special someone at any of the unique shops on CityWalk. From the latest in apparel and fragrances, to sweets and stocking stuffers, you'll find all of your holiday gift needs right here.